Thank you for using Middlespot!
Middlespot is a place to organize and keep digital resources at your fingertips. To make sure people feel safe and comfortable here, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
People may have different opinions on what our rules should be, so we've included example posts to help show where we draw the line with our policies. However, these things are rarely black and white - for each post we have to consider the image itself, as well as the surrounding context (like its description or the website it came from). We'll do our best to consider the context and interpret the post objectively.
If you come across a post that seems to break these rules, you can report it to us. Our team will take a look .
Stuff you can't post
You aren't allowed to post anything that:
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses nonpublic people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
- Contains any information or content that's illegal
- Represents a private person offering to trade or sell drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other hazardous materials
Things you can't do
You also aren't allowed to:
- Use Middlespot's name, logo, trademark or branding in a way that confuses people about your affiliation with Pinterest. If you stick to our brand guidelines, you should be good to go.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Middlespot, our systems or our technical providers' systems
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
- Use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change Middlespot or anything on it
- Post large amounts of unwanted or repetitive stuff, post unsolicited commercial messages in comments, descriptions, etc., or try to artificially boost views, posts, comments or other metrics. You also can't use cloaking, off-domain redirects, or any other technical measures to do any of these, or to intentionally obscure a post's final destination
- Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent
- Use Middlespot user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use Middlespot to send altered source-identifying information
- Try to reverse engineer any of Middlespot's software
- Try to interfere with any Middlespot user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
- Collect or store personally identifiable information from Middlespot or its users without their permission
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including Middlespot
- Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
- Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with Middlespot content (for example, embedding Middlespot actions like collect, follow or unfollow in your ads)
- Compensate or incentivize Middlespotters to take actions on Middlespot such as collecting or following
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list